As Nicole and I start to get the final things organised for our first trip OS together, I have found a few mins to do our first post on the blog. We are hoping that this will be our way that we can share whats going on with us over there with all of you over here.
I am not sure how often we will be able to post, but we will try to as often as possible. I have been reading that you can even get an Internet connection on some of the longer trains, that would be handy.
We have not locked much of our trip in as yet, cause that's not the style of trip we were after, but we have a few plans sorted. The first stop is London for a few days. A little self powered sight seeing followed by a short train ride out to Cardiff to see Ian. We are really looking forward to that.
Anyway that's it for now, it is back to packing and working out what we can leave home.
See you all soon
Love
The Crouch Travellers
13 comments:
Apparently anonymous comments are not allowed. Too bad you know who I am when I say: "Damn you, go to hell, I'm so jealous!" :P
Have a great trip guys! :D
Suggest you leave your back packs and use plastic shopping bags - lighter and easier for security checks. Dad
I too am jealous!!!
If i sell my wife and dogs can i come too?!?!?!!
10,9,8,7 !.. Hold everything, we are not quite ready.
hey there,
good luck to you both and have an awsome trip. look forward to the emails and photos.
megz
ps. phil that photo on your blog atm is exactly what i was talking about the other day!
hi guys,
have a safe and exciting trip. looking forward to seeing photo's and hearing how its all going.
hey,
sounds like your having a ball... what an adventure... so jealous... a bit of news from back home... IT RAINED TODAY!!! For a hole two minutes and it wasnt even enough to wash the car! but was a weird unfamilar sound on the roof. Have a blast look forward to the next day.
Megz
Hey guys really jealous you are over there. I think you have scared puff into staying inside until you return. Have a safe trip. And say hi to inus for me.
anita and craig
Hi guys
Looks like you are having a ball. Max and Abe look so cute! : )
Haydos and Bundy are fine. They have been playing in the rain today!! Had to try and dry them off! : ) They said they miss you ... but they are also enjoying seeing their grandparents often! : )
Keep up the pics - they look good!
Shell and Ted.
Hey there,
Sounds like your both having a great time. Awsome pics! Love the one of the phone booth! Well keep safe have fun.When you get home their might be green grass here too!!! ITS RAINING!
xoxo
Megz
hey guys the pictures look great. looks like your having a ball. Back here however puff is still refusing to come out. Thus leaving a very uncomfortable mum hehehe. Keep safe and have fun. Miss you guys heaps.
Anita and Craig
It's so exciting ... Glad you like Brugges ... It's beautiful. Can't wait to hear what you think about about Flanders! and Eeper! : ) Phil - I notice you keep doing the 'wing shot' on the planes! : ) ha ha ha
Shell
It is so exciting travelling with you. Great comments and photos.
The'boys' are enjoying the rain.
Keep enjoying and be well and safe
Love Mum
Post a Comment